This is a group effort, and were doing everything we can to protect our community. It’s a long list, but here’s a summary of all we are doing, and what you can do to help:
What you can expect from us:
- All of our cleaning policies go above and beyond the standards of Fraser Health and Worksafe BC.
- We will continue to uphold the requirements laid out by the government.
- All shared surfaces will be sanitized with hospital grade sanitizer regularly.
- Sanitizer is provided throughout the studio, and frequent use is encouraged.
- Capacity will be maxed at 60%.
- You will not be permitted to bring belongings into the studio – just your mat, props & water. All other bags and belongings must stay in the lobby, in the cubbies.
What we expect from you:
- If you are unwell, STAY HOME. Even if your symptoms are a result of allergies, we ask that you please STAY HOME. If you appear to be sick, you will be asked to leave. If you do have an offhand sneeze or cough, please do so into your elbow. We are providing unlimited virtual classes to all of our members, and we encourage you to take that option on days when you are showing symptoms. We can all work together on this one to keep our studio a safe place!
- Masks are currently not required; wear them if you feel safer.
- As of April 8th, you will no longer need a vaccine passport to practice with us.
- Since the topic of vaccinations has been so polarizing to so many families and groups of friends, we respectfully ask that discussions surrounding the vaccinations and covid do not enter the studio. We would like Yoga Generation to remain a place of unity and acceptance.